Thanks to Chobe, who nominated me to this award. Chobe is a free individual who travels like the world’s going to end in a few months. You can find her blog here:
(it’s in Spanish)
Here are the rules:
1. Pick 15 blogs and comment on one of their posts to tell them they have been nominated.
2. You can’t pick yourself or the person who picked you.
3. Comment on their blog to let them know you have nominated them.
4. Write a post to show the award.
5. Write a short description of why you started blogging.
6. Give one piece of advice to new bloggers.
7. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to his/her blog.
8. Please the picture of the award (right-click save) Upload / add media.
Gracias a Chobe por la nominación. Soy nuevo en esto y la verdad concuerdo con tus respuestas. No sé si pudiera dar consejos a nuevos bloggers, pero haré lo posible.
Thanks to Chobe for the nomination. I’m a new blogger and I agree with her about me not considering myself equipped to give advice to new bloggers, but I’ll do my best.
I started this blog for a few reasons. I started reading several blogs on minimalism, and one day I started getting the writing bug, and since I love writing, I decided to start my own from scratch.
When I say I love writing, by no means am I saying that I consider myself to be a good writer, but I think I can express myself clearly. I know I may not be a good blogger, but even if I suck at it, the purpose of writing is to record and document my own experience, not to become an excellent blogger. However, if I ended up becoming a good blogger, that would be a very good side-effect and I certainly would not mind it. I just have to write honestly and humbly, the rest will take care of itself.
If in the process, other people happen to find what I write useful, that would be a great plus, but I’m not here to change the world, just change myself.
My advice to new bloggers would be to not be afraid to be yourself, just do it. Don’t do it for the recognition or ‘likes’, instead do it for yourself. If someone happens to like your stuff, that is great, but don’t make it the sole purpose. Not everyone is going to like you or what you write, and that is perfectly ok.