One of the very first things I learned in the field of Personal Development is to cut out negativity through focusing on the positive in your life. I know it sounds easier said than done, especially when we’re being negative. But here is an easy way to snap your mind out of the dumps. There are many ways to do that, this is just one of those things you can do.
You can write a list of:
- Things for which you’re grateful.
- Small daily victories.
- Things that make you happy (things you enjoy).
Not arranged in any particular order (or are they?)
1) I’m very grateful for my wife (she is amazing: she’s very understanding, patient, incredibly talented, intelligent, and she makes my day every day.
2) I’m grateful my house which gives me shelter, keeps me comfortable, and protects me from the cold weather.
3) I’m grateful for my extended family, my parents, my two brothers, my wife, my uncles Charles, John, and Bill; as well as my cousins and their wives.
4) I’m grateful for my skills, tastes, and abilities. Thanks to these I am able to create things of value, such as my side projects and this blog. All my projects aim to make people’s lives better. I’m also grateful for all my readers, this blog is my gift to you.
5) I’m grateful for my business partners, and their willingness to team up with me to create great things that add value to people’s lives.
6) I’m grateful that I always have something productive to do, I am never bored. I spend my time in things that matter to me, such as friends, family, my projects, and this blog.
7) I’m grateful for my college education, but I am even prouder and more grateful of all the things I’ve learned since my university graduation and exercise rational thought, especially this year.
8) I’m grateful for my health. I feel energized and ready to do anything I want. I am even grateful for my belly which helps me stay warm during this time of year.
9) I’m grateful for my life and lifestyle, I am a very fortunate man.
10) I’m grateful for all the love that surrounds me, even if I don’t always see it.